Dr. Wisam Khalil is currently accepting patients, first come first serve; same day appointments are available.
NOTICE RE PRACTICE CHANGES
Effective Sept 21, 2020:
Since the COVID-19 pandemic is still unfolding, our main goal is to protect everyone, including all patients and staff, from exposure to COVID-19 infection. Therefore, we established the following procedures:
- * We are not prepared to safely assess Any patients with Any cough, colds, fever, new onset shortness of breath, or flu-like symptoms or those who think they might have COVID 19. If you have ANY of those symptoms, DO NOT enter the clinic and instead go to the nearest COVID-19 testing facility. We DO NOT have testing available at our clinic.
- * It is mandatory to wear a mask in our clinic, please bring your own; sanitize your hands on arrival to the clinic.
- * We are strictly limiting the amount of people in the clinic to 10 only (including patients and staff combined). Companions are NOT allowed unless it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary and it’s limited to only ONE companion.
- * ALL patients will be booked for virtual phone assessment FIRST; we DO NOT allow any walk-ins at this time.
- * Please book appointment to attend for vaccines, injections and/or blood work. No admittance if ANY symptoms of concern. Please stand in line and wait for your turn, following social distancing rules.
- * Blood works will ONLY be available to our own patients or patients who have their blood work requested by one of our doctors (Dr. Taha, Khalil, Chander or Abdul Hadi).
Please note, the following services are no longer free based on recent OHIP changes: 1. Low-risk pre-operative assessment, e.g. before dental surgery 2. urine-based pregnancy tests, unless there’s a medical emergency 3. Ear wax removal only restricted to certain indications
MediCorner accepts ONLY e-transfers (preferable) or Cash for payment of uninsured services at this point.
***Not Applicable at this time*** For updated real-time walk-in waiting time, please click here
Please check our blog for updated statement in regards to “automatic” prescription authorizations
***Not Applicable at this time*** Dr. Abdul Hadi, female physician books for woman-health exams
Dr. Taha is NOT acquiring NEW patients at this point, but we have Dr. Wisam Khalil accepting patient, so sign up soon.