We’re CLOSED for Saturday September 4th, Sunday September 5th and Monday September 6th for the Labour day holiday! We’re back on regular hours Tuesday September 7th! For urgent needs call Ontario Telehealth hotline: 1-866-797-0000; in a medical emergency call: 911
Book Your COVID-19 Vaccine now *Last Updated: Aug/06/2021*
We are currently not accepting new patients for family medicine practice. Walk-in is not accepted, we have booked appointment only!
NOTICE RE PRACTICE CHANGES
Effective September 1st 2021:
We’re entering the fourth wave of COVID-19; please pay attention to the following rules
- We are still NOT accepting WALK-IN; all patients must be BOOKED virtual/phone or in-person
- Patients with cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of smell and loss of taste cannot be assessed physically in the clinic and should be assessed in a COVID-testing center. Those who are seriously ill should call 911.
- We’re strictly following public health guidelines in social-distancing and disinfecting.
- We’re glad to announce that entire staff in the clinic (doctors and workers) are fully vaccinated (double-shot) against COVID-19.
- In-House Blood works are ONLY available for our regular patients and/or rostered patients to one of our doctors.
Please note, the following services are no longer free based on recent OHIP changes: 1. Low-risk pre-operative assessment, e.g. before dental surgery 2. urine-based pregnancy tests, unless there’s a medical emergency 3. Ear wax removal only restricted to certain indications
MediCorner accepts ONLY e-transfers (preferable) or Cash for payment of uninsured services at this point.
***Not Applicable at this time*** For updated real-time walk-in waiting time, please click here
Please check our blog for updated statement in regards to “automatic” prescription authorizations
***Not Applicable at this time*** Dr. Abdul Hadi, female physician books for woman-health exams